Monday, October 5, 2009

Hw 9 respond to comments

hey Julliette, I liked how you were texting while watching the Jets game, but you should've been paying attention to the game because it was a great game!! I would'nt want my kids or nephews being addicted to digital things, so I agree with you. Honestly, I cant think of much to say because other than that one point you made I cant find myself really relating to you.
My response back: Elias yes I know it was a great game!!! i was watching it too pretty carefully. I agree with your comments.


Hey Julliette your video was good. I think none of us see or notice how much we use digital things. I mean I think we do it so much that we think it is something that everyone does but really there are some kids and parents that don't use it at much.

I like how you talked about how you would not liek your kids get that dependent on digital use when you get older. I hope you can do that beacuse like you said I feel that in the future the only thing we are going to have are digital things.

I like how you talked about the Wii. I don't know that much about it but I do see what you are saying about if you buy the Wii you can use it to stay in shape. And then you are having fun and staying in shape how good is that.

I like how you made it clear on what you were talking about but maybe you can write it as one and find a way to make it flow together.

At frist I thought that I would not limit my child's digital use, but then again I don't what them to be dependent on it maybe you can tell me so reason on why I or parents should limit their kids digital use.

Nice video good job


My response back: Bryanna I also agree with your comments to my video and thanks.I also like how you included your own opinion to this which was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment