Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hw 8 respond to videos

Elias-I also like how you were very honest with yourself about how you look using digital things and how you admitted that this is what you actually do in your everyday life. It is also a very good and concise video and it obviously wasn't confusing.

Bryanna-I really like your video because I really could see how you are when you use digital things. You looked like you were in kind of a daze just staring at the computer screen and listening to music. You weren't even watching TV and you still had it on. I also liked how you showed us what you were doing like showing us the computer screen. I also really liked the point you made about your mom and paying the TV bill. I haven't heard that point made before which is good. I think you could've made your response a bit longer and added more details because you have a lot of good things to say and I would've liked to hear more. Good video, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment